1. A buyer's premium of 13% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price, with a 3% discount if paid with cash or money order/cashiers check.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than seven (7) days following the auction.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items must contact us to arrange a pick up time.
6. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
7. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
8. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
9. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyer's condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to prepare detailed Condition Reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE".
10. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
11. It is the buyer's responsibility to be knowledgeable about the condition of the property before bidding. This is a live auction, and the buyer is advised to inspect the items in person during the week prior to the auction. As a courtesy, One Source Auctions makes condition reports available prior to the auction. One Source Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission; all lots are sold "AS IS". The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. No statement regarding condition, kind, value, or quality of a lot, whether made orally at the auction or at any other time, or in writing in this catalog or elsewhere, shall be construed to be an express or implied warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. One Source Auction does not guarantee the validity of the Certificate of Authenticities provided. Any such warranty is WAIVED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO SALE RESCISSIONS WILL BE MADE ON THE BASIS OF CONDITION, NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 585-730-1910, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than seven (7) days following the auction.
Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense.
If you are a resident of New York State you are required to pay the appropriate sales tax based on the sales tax table. If you have a valid NY State Tax Exempt Number you must provide a copy of the New York State ST-121 form at the time of Registration to email@example.com
A buyer's premium of 13% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price, with a 3% discount if paid with cash or money order/cashiers check.